Industries and MSMEs have crucial requirements of competitive cost structure, customer service, product quality, and flexibility.
In order to meet these requirements, businesses need to have to depict more efficiency in business. A Robotics solution could help manufacturers, suppliers or service providers of MSMEs to increase productivity and achieve desired results from the automation and reliable processes.
Technology advancement has made Robotics (including Industrial Robots, SCARA and CoBots) affordable and user friendly.
Objective of this session is to share importance of Robotics in our businesses and low-cost robotics solutions and innovation in various forms.
Program Objectives & Key take-aways:
- Understanding about Robotics
- Understanding about Industrial Robots, CoBots & SCARA Robots
- Challenges and Opportunities with Robotics.
- How Industries and MSMEs are getting benefited with Robotics
- Selection of Right Robot for your application and budget.
- Improving Quality and Productivity with Robots
- Cost Reduction with Robots and for Robots
- Identification of Wastes and Implementing Kaizens.
- Best Practices in Robots Programming and Maintenance.
Rs 550 + GST (10% Discount for QCI Members/Auditors/Consultants)
- Only one type of discount can be availed at a time
- Fees is non-refundable, however the participation is transferrable
- Payment is to be made online during registration through the registration link or NEFT Payment can be made . Details below :
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account No: 038601002144
MICR code: 110229059
IFSC – ICIC0000386
For offline payment and registration assistance please send your request to email@example.com , NBQP (9999750904)
Who can Participate:
Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Plant Heads, Corporate personnel driving strategies & people, Project Managers, Consultants & People in Manufacturing and Service Industry
Pooja Shukla, Assistant Director, NBQP (9892231909)
Abhishek Singh, Junior Associate, NBQP (9999515320)
1) ----- -----