Objectives : To help participants understand the values and work ethics of their organization through various activities, and enable them to align personal values and work ethics with the organization’s values, for self-development and organizational growth.
To provide key inputs for all-round personality development to meet the challenges of corporate world.
- Significance of values.
- The what, why and how of organizational values.
- What if personal & organizational values are in conflict.
- Leadership & organizational values.
- Origin of Business ethics.
- Significance of work ethics.
- Role of corporate governance and ethics.
- Building the right corporate Image, social etiquette, introductions.
- Giftiquette, Invitations, Visiting cards.
- Improving self-esteem, self-confidence and personal.
- Deportment, Posture and body Language.
- Correcting commonly made mistakes in English.
- Effective dealing with clients.
- Presentation skills and Public speaking (Practice Round).
- Travel abroad-Global etiquette.
Speaker Profile: –
Yukti Arora– Yukti is the Process, Risk and Technology Practice Leader .She is co-founder of women collaboration startup Aumyaa consulting services. She has more than 2 decades of experience in the field of Process & Risk advisory in BIG 4. She is CA, CISA and DISA and has previously worked as Director with Risk advisory function of Big 4. Her key focus is business and IT process advisory and audit. She has worked extensively in manufacturing, consumer, automobile, E-commerce, BPO and IT sector. She is a regular faculty with digital accounting and assurance board and internal audit standard board of Institute of Charted accountant of India, in area of core banking system, RPA and Blockchain. She has developed concept note on RPA for ICAI and has contributed article in ICAI journal on RCA and IT audit. She regularly delivers lectures & trainings for ISACA and IIA- Delhi chapter.
Mukesh Gupta– Mukesh is currently working as Director, Risk advisory in Deloitte. He is CA, CIA, CISA and CFE. Mukesh has 20+ years of experience across geographies of working with Fortune 100 companies & Big 4. He has delivered several compliance management, ERM, risk consulting in fortune 500 companies .He has been faculty of management institute and delivered several training session for clients and as per his role in Big 4.