Medical Laboratory System and Internal Audit Training as per ISO 15189:2012
Duration – 2-days training (16 hours)
Date : 10-11 December 2020
Target Learners –
This training course is aimed at laboratory management and personnel of laboratories, and Assessors associated with Accreditation Body. Specifically:
- Directors/Laboratory Managers, Scientists, Engineers, Auditors, Assessors and Consultants
- Personnel of ISO 15189 accredited and applicant laboratories.
- Personnel responsible for technical or quality management of medical laboratories
Description of the course –
- ISO15189:2012 specifies requirements for quality and competence in medical laboratories.
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO 15189:2019 for implementation in Medical Laboratory.
- The course includes the planning, managing, conducting and leading the internal audits of Medical Laboratory.
- The requirements of accreditation by NABL are also covered.
Structure of the course –
The online training with PowerPoint presentations, group exercises for brain-storming & better understanding of the requirements of ISO15189:2012.
Learning Outcomes –
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 15189:2012
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO 15189:2012 for Medical Laboratory.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit of Medical Laboratory as per ISO 15189:2012
- Improve the laboratory’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Medical Laboratory for the NABL accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials;
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to