ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Training course on Product Certification
- Duration – 2-days training (14 hours)
- Date: 20-21 Jun 2020
Dr. S Ravi Shankar (NABCB Lead Assessor and faculty)
Target Learners –
Product Certification Bodies’ Directors, Managers, Engineers, Scientists, Consultants, Technician, Inspectors; Regulator, Government Bodies, Industries, PSUs, Consulting Organizations, Consultants, Training Organizations, Trainers etc.
Description of the course –
ISO/IEC 17065:2012 specifies the Conformity assessment Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for implementation in Product Certification Bodies
- The course will discuss process of conducting a product certification, requirements and types of product certification schemes as per ISO/IEC 17067:2013, and documentation.
- The course includes the conducting internal audits and management review of Product Certification bodies, Non conformity, CAPA
- The requirements of accreditation by NABCB shall also covered.
Structure of the course –
The training with PowerPoint presentations on the interpretation of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and exercises.
Learning Outcomes –
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit and management review as per ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Improve the Product Certification Body’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Product Certification Body for the NABCB accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials;
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to