About the Course:
Historically, agriculture has delivered a massive benefit to humanity. One cannot imagine the existence of modern civilization without agriculture and its allied activities. Several centuries ago, hunter-gatherers started settling in various parts of the globe, after surplus agricultural production. Such production intensified economic activities and social stratification took place. It is imperative that ensuring quality and safety in agriculture would be able to increase farm income and productivity, boost food production and enhance food safety assurance.
What you will learn:
- What is food safety and produce safety
- Various ways to maintain quality and safety in agriculture sector
- Importance of workers’ safety
- A set of essential terminologies in the agriculture sector
This participation certificate will equip learners to understand quality and safety in agriculture.
This course is for:
- Extension professionals
- Young scientists and farmers