For further certainty, any consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of the applicable Personal Information to a jurisdiction which may provide a different level of privacy protection than that available in your own country.
If you will not share information to avail services on eQuest, you may not be able to establish a user account. We may not be able to provide you with those services.
If you do not agree with the above-mentioned terms then please do not accesses, browse, or register with eQuest.
“Personal Information” means any information about yourself that you may provide to us when using the Site.
When you Login, it includes (but is not limited to) – Your Name, Contact Detail, Gender, Date of Birth, Occupation, Photograph etc. We try to limit the collection of Personal Information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
How we collect information including Personal Information:
- When you Login for the course (or register).
- When you send us email messages and/or take part in our public forums.
- We also collect certain usage information about student performance and patterns of learning.
- In addition, we track information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited. The order in which they were visited, when they were visited and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used.
- We may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software used by each user of the Site.
- We may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
- Various web analytics tools are used to collect the above-mentioned information.
- Some of the information is collected through cookies (small text files placed on your computer that store information about you, which can be accessed by the Site).
- You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar.
- If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly.
- We welcome your suggestions and comments about our eLearning academy.
By using our eQUEST Services, you agree to be bound by Honour Code. While using Service you agree that:
- You will maintain only one account with the eQuest Portal.
- You will complete Inline Quiz, Mid-term & End Term Exams without any external support.
- You will not submit your work for or to any other person.
- You will not engage in any activity that will dishonestly improve or hurt the results of the others.
- You will not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learners’ performance.
- You will honour all the Copyright applicable.