Uplifting business operations through Digital transformation: Building resilient workplace for future uncertainties
Time: 11:30 AM to 01:30 P.M.
Brief about the program
These are just some of the ground realities of the new normal facing manufacturers operating in the COVID-19 era.
Digital transformation has always been in the list of companies, but the priority was either not decided or has been the last to take-up.
COVID-19 crisis is likely to significantly accelerate the deployment of the much talked about topics such as Industry 4.0, IIoT , Cobots and other automation solutions etc. to adjust to the new operating principles.
- How digital solutions take care of health and safety measures to be introduced by MSMEs as they restart manufacturing operations.
For queries, contact:
Ms.Priyanka Maithani | Assistant Director | Mobile: 9650207755
Dr. Deepak Singh (Business analytics and Data Science Expert)
- Doctorate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and over 12 years of experience in the field of academics and IT industry. His expertise include real-life applications of AI , IoT based systems,Data Analytics, Machine Learning,Statistical Modelling , R, Data Science, Blockchain, Big Data technology .
- Played key roles in several AI based research projects in prominent educational institutes of Lucknow and two projects funded by Government of India.
- Visiting Faculty, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow and Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow apart from training to several senior level executives of different IT companies in different parts of world including Singapore, Japan and China.
Mr. Pradeep David (General Manager at Universal Robots, South Asia )
- He’s a highly qualified expert in robotics and industrial automation with a Masters in Robotics (Clemson University) and MBA (Marquette University, USA). With over 30 years of experience, Pradeep has worked with Rockwell Automation in the US, Singapore & India and now heads South Asia for Denmark based Universal Robots, the leading manufacturer of advanced user-friendly and lightweight collaborative robotic arms.
‘Training and Capacity Building (TCB)’ division under the ambit of Quality Council of India strives to reach out to our stakeholders for their training need and carry out trainings, awareness and capacity building programs. Training services and delivery methods of TCB/QCI are flexible to your learning needs and include Public Training, In-house Training, Online training / E-learning and weekend courses.
For your training need, please write to
Alok Jain, Director QCI, email@example.com
Ranvijay Bihari, Dy Director QCI, firstname.lastname@example.org
‘LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE’ – TCB/QCI provides an online training platform ‘eQuest’ offering various eLearning courses covering sectors like Healthcare, Agriculture & Food Safety, Laboratories, Quality, Environment, Education, IT and Project Management etc.
For a variety of online courses, please visit at https://equest.co.in/