eQUEST Terms of Service
Welcome to eQuest – an eLearning service of Quality Council of India (QCI). It offers world class training courses in the domains of Quality and Skilling. All courses are designed for making Indians employable.
You will access or use eQuest in the compliance with:
- Terms of Services
• eQuest Honour Code
• eQuest Admission Policy and Certification Policy
• All applicable Indian Laws including Local, State, National laws plus any applicable International laws, rules, and regulations. This will include Copyright laws, Laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
1: When you create your eQuest account, you must provide us accurate and complete information. You agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You also confirm that you are eligible to take the course as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Course introduction section.
- You have read, understood and agree to the Admission Policy, Certification Policy and Terms & Conditions of the eQuest Services.
- You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account. You will not share any detail with any third-party access to or access information for/from your account.
- Using eQuest Services does not give you any ownership / intellectual property rights in eQuest Services or the content you access.
- If eQuest finds any unexpected event within its service then eQuest reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content or assessment including cancellation of registration.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of eQuest.
- Cancellation of registration or migration to another course is NOT allowed under any condition. For more clarity, please read the following: Example: If a candidate has registered for Course A and now wants to take course B. Then s/he must register afresh for Course B and fee for Course A will be forfeited.
- The payment process is done through Payment Gateway (an eQuest third party vendor). You will be re-routed to a secure website to complete the payment transaction.
a. In case you face any problems with the Payment Gateway, in such conditions, eQuest, QCI, and its related organisations will not be held responsible by the user for all such problems.
b. The user is responsible for closing all the issues with the Bank /Payment Gateway provider directly.
c. Course activation will not happen till full payment has been received by eQuest/QCI Accounts.
- Once your payment transaction is completed, you will be re-routed back to the eQuest Confirmation Page. You will also receive a confirmation email with your name, order number and the payment amount.
- Please keep this email for your records as this information will be required if you seek any query about your payment.
- The furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of registration.