Cost of Quality - a Tool for Developing Business Case for Quality Improvement Initiatives
Objectives of Training:
Cost of Quality also referred as Cost of Poor Quality is very useful measure of performance of the MSMEs. The concept needs detailed understanding on how to implement it effectively. The Cost of Quality can provide a sound basis for developing a business case for Quality Initiatives. This training is aimed at providing complete understanding of the Cost of Quality and how to implement the same.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand theory of Cost of Quality
- Understand components of Cost of Quality
- Understand how to implement Cost of Quality
- Understand resources needed to implement Cost of Quality
- Learn how to develop business case for Quality Initiatives in MSMEs
Prerequisites for attending this training: The participant should have working knowledge of manufacturing industry. He/she should be aware of the at least a standalone computer (PC or a Laptop).
Audience: Anyone who is working at middle management level or above can attend this training. Background in Quality function is desired but not necessary.
Duration: 1 Full day (8 hours)
- Hidden Factory
- Introduction to Cost of Quality
- Components of Cost of Quality
- How to define and implement the Measures of Cost of Quality
- Introduction to Business Case Development
- How to use Cost of Quality for Business Case Development
- How to improve Cost of Quality
- How to monitor and control the Business Case
- Case study on Cost of Quality implementation in MSME
Certificate: At the end of the program, the participants will be awarded “Certificate of Participation”.
For any query, please write to: