Introduction to Nanotechnology
In this module, you will learn about some of the basics of nanofabrication and nanocharacterization techniques as well as specific applications of nanotechnology in commercial products.
Through this module you will be able to learn about:
- Ancient Indian Culture and Nano-technology
- Role of Feyman in Development of Present Nanotechnology
- What are Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Types of Nanomaterials
- Properties of Nanostructures
- Dimensionality Effect
- Synthesis of Nanostructures
- Top-Down Synthesis
- Bottom-Up Synthesis
- Current Applications of Nanotechnology
- The Future of Nanoscale Science and Technology
This module can be availed by:
Students pursuing either Msc. and Mtech in Nanotechnology, and B.Tech in Material Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Chemicals, Electronics etc. It can also be availed by professionals working in these respective fields.