About the Course:
The food-processing industry is one of the key sectors of Indian economy. Our course covers all the essential components of quality aspect related to FoodProcessing. These include fundamentals of primary processing, Packaging, Storage & Transportation, Identification & Traceability, Personnel & Equipment,Risk Assessments, and Training. In addition, a glossary is presented. You will be able to learn all the aspects of agricultural practices in the real time.Professionally, it will widen your horizon and equip with the knowledge that could be transferred to various stakeholders
What you will learn:
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Primary processing
- Do and Don’ts in Packaging, Storage & Transportation
- Ensuring Identification and Traceability of raw materials
- Competence of Personnel & types of equipment
- Identifying Risk and Training towards mitigation Terminologies of technical terms used in the agriculture sector
The certification shall assist the personnel in the understanding of the requirements needed for ensuring quality in primary processing. This includes understandingthe elements of packaging, storage, ensuring identification of commodities and mechanism to ensure traceability. This would equip the participant with the knowledge of identification of the risk and methods employed to mitigate them.
This course is for;
- Any farmer or any person who wants to pursue career in agriculture
- Any person who is enrolled for agricultural science in either graduate or postgraduate course
- Any person pursuing doctoral degree in agriculture and allied subjects
Note: This 4 hours course can be completed in 3 months.