Objectives : To help participants understand the very crucial step in the vendor selection and ongoing monitoring due diligence phases. The assessment will give you a better understanding of the risk posed by each vendor relationship.
- Defining extended enterprise risk management (EERM)
- Defining vendor risk management
- Importance of vendor risk management
- Global insights on EERM
- Typical challenges and factors to be considered for due diligence
- Vendor monitoring tools and techniques
- Advantages of effective vendor risk management
Who can Participate:
- Professionals and college students working in internal auditors, risk management, governance, ethics and third party risk management
- Plant Heads, functional heads aspiring to streamline Systems and controls
- Quality, business excellence and corporate personnel driving change
- Learning materials;
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to
1) ----- -----