General Principles and Requirements of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 for Validation and Verification Bodies.
Description of the Course :
ISO/IEC 17029:2019 specifies the Conformity assessment — General principles and requirements for validation and verification bodies
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 for implementation validation and verification bodies
- The course will also cover the requirements of ISO 14065:2020 ‘General principles and requirements for bodies validating and verifying environmental information’
- The requirements of accreditation by NABCB shall also covered.
Duration: 2-days training
Date: 26-27 December 2023
Validation and Verification Bodies’ Directors, Managers, Engineers, Scientists, Consultants, Technician; Regulator, Government Bodies, Industries, PSUs, Consulting Organizations, Consultants, Training Organizations, Trainers etc.
Structure of the course :
The training with PowerPoint presentations on the interpretation of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and exercises.
Learning Outcomes :
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020.
- Develop and implement a system by validation and verification bodies as per I ISO/IEC 17029:2019.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit and management review as per ISO/IEC 17029:2019
- Improve the Validation and Verification Bodies’ operation and system.
- Prepare the Validation and Verification Bodies for the NABCB accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials;
- Certificate of participation. (Certificate shall be issued as a ‘Soft Copy’ from our Training Portal. This certificate can be verified anytime from our website tcb.qcin.org by entering its unique ID number. )
For any query, please write to :