Venture into the Future of Millet Entrepreneurship
Description of the course:
Embark on a transformative journey into the world of millet entrepreneurship with our collaborative training program led by the Quality Council of India (QCI) and the esteemed National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Management (NIFTEM), Kundli, an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India.NIFTEM is an International Centre of Excellence in Food Sciences & Food Technology, addressing global needs in the food processing sector.
This dynamic training program is designed to provide insightinto millet processing techniques and the vast opportunities available in millet-based entrepreneurship.
The course content will primarily focus on:
- Scope for the use of alternate food grains and novel nutrition sources
- Opportunities for commercializing millet-based foods
- Innovative processing techniques and tailored marketing strategies
- Practical workshops and case studies offering hands-on experience and insights into real-world challenges and opportunities in the millet sector
- Instructors with extensive experience in agribusiness and entrepreneurship will guide the participants through interactive sessions fostering creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
This training targets stakeholders engaged in Millet-based Industries or willing to enter it, encompassing:
- Agripreneurs specializing in Millet Processing.
- Professionals within the Millet sector.
- Entrepreneurs in the food domain focusing on millet-based products.
- Students and Researchers with a vested interest in studying or promoting millet cultivation and processing.
- NGOs, Development Practitioners, or Agencies dedicated to rural development, food security, or poverty alleviation seek to bolster millet-based entrepreneurship for livelihood enhancement.
- Auditors, trainers, and consultants with expertise in the field.
Structure of the Course:
The course integrates theoretical learning through presentations with practical application offering hands-on experience through product preparation on pilot plants. Additionally, it focuses on cultivating entrepreneurial skills for successful ventures in millet-based industries.
- Identifying entrepreneurial opportunities in millet-based foods
- Ability to craft a comprehensive business plan for a millet-based enterprise, poised for implementation within their respective communities.
- Contributing to the expansion and durability of the millet industry, fostering economic prospects for participants and communities
- Gaining practical insights and experience for success in millet-based industries
- Learning materials
- Hands-on experiencewith Millet- Based Products
- Certificate of participation (Certificate shall be issued as a ‘Soft Copy’ from our Training Portal. This certificate can be verified anytime from our website, tcb.qcin.org by entering its unique ID number.)
For any query, please write to: