The training is focused on the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulation of 2011, along with standards of the Dairy Products Industry.
This training course will assist stakeholders in understanding the relevant standards, which will facilitate regulatory
The training program will give an overview on the basic principles of compliance with the provisions of these regulations.
The course will primarily focus on:
- An overview of the regulatory standards that are relevant to dairy.
- Examination of the necessary regulatory framework.
- Analysis of the essential compositions in various Dairy products.
- Examination of quality control measures.
- Emphasis on Hygiene and Safety protocols in dairy product.
- A comprehensive analysis of the essential requirement for testing for contaminants and toxins.
- An understanding of the complexities involved in packaging and labelling standards.
This training course is aimed at stakeholders who are involved in Dairy Industries such as:
- Food companies’ stakeholders and production facilities.
- Professionals in the dairy sector.
- Personnel specialized in Quality Control and Assurance.
- Participants in the Food Supply Chain of India.
- Regulatory Authorities supervising the dairy sector.
- Retailers / Distributors
- Trainers / Consultants /Auditors, and other comparable positions..
Structure of the Course:
The virtual training will be delivered through PowerPoint presentations. There will be an activity session for exploring idea exchange, and idea-storming that will assist individuals in recognising and understanding the requirements of the Food Safety and Standards with Dairy Products Industry's standards.
- Acknowledge the essential role that understanding of Food Product Standards in safeguarding dairy products and their analogues.
- Gain expertise in creating and manufacturing dairy substitutes using a variety of plant-based ingredients.
- Recognize and address the difficulties that come with processing dairy products, placing a focus on increasing product quality and optimizing efficiency.
- Develop creative ideas and technological strategies to improve the dairy sector, paying careful attention to sustainability and being in line with current health trends..
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation (Certificate shall be issued as a ‘Soft Copy’ from our Training Portal. This certificate can be verified anytime from our website, tcb.qcin.org by entering its unique ID number.)
For any query, please write to:
1) ----- -----