Brief About the Program
In food industries, HACCP team members have their own difficulty on making the specific documents on CCP validation and verification in their HACCP plan. This workshop helps to attain clarity on CCP validation and verification process & its effective implementation and also helps to improve the food safety on product.
Objective & Key Takeaways
- To create awareness on HACCP Plan and implementation for Swachta pakhwara
- To create awareness about HACCP in food safety
- To create awareness about HACCP Implementation and its effectiveness
- Take away
- Know more on HACCP principles
- Qualify in verification and validation process
- More clarity on PRP, OPRP and CCP
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Effective way of monitoring and measurements for CCP
- understand on CCP limits
- More focus on PRP and control measueres
He is a Food Safety Management Systems Principal Consultant with NBQP/QCI with 23+ years’ experience in various Industries like Food, Feed, Manufacturing, IT/ITeS, Cosmetic and Service industries. For Feed industries, he is a Registered consultant in GMP+ certification scheme too.Proven experience in implementing the Management Systems like GFSI approved standards BRCGS – Food Safety, FSSC 22000, SQF, IFS, BRCGS –Packaging Material, GMP+ B2, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22716, PS 9000, and ISO 9001 etc.
Who can Participate
Who should attend:
- HACCP team members in food chain
- Supervisors, Executives from food & food related companies.
- Fresh graduates and college students with science background or any other streams.
- Managers and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving HACCP in food safety certified companies.
- Management system consultant Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of HACCP in their organization.
Ms. Kokila Gaur, Sr. Executive Assistant, NBQP (9654170686)
1) ----- -----