Laboratory System and Internal Audit Training as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Duration – 2-days training (16 hours)
Date : 10-11 February 2021
Target Learners –
This training course is aimed at laboratory management and personnel of laboratories, and Assessors associated with Accreditation Body. Specifically:
- Directors/Laboratory Managers, Scientists, Engineers, Auditors, Assessors and Consultants
- Personnel of ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and applicant laboratories.
- Personnel responsible for technical or quality management of testing or calibration laboratories
Description of the course –
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
- The course gives a structured and comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for implementation in Testing and Calibration Laboratory.
- The course includes planning, managing, conducting and leading the internal audits of Testing and Calibration Laboratory.
- The requirements of accreditation by NABL are also covered.
Structure of the course –
The online training with PowerPoint presentations, group exercises for brain-storming & better understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Learning Outcomes –
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025:2017
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO / IEC 17025:2017 for Testing and Calibration Laboratory.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit of Testing and Calibration Laboratory as per ISO / IEC 17025:2017
- Improve the laboratory’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Testing and Calibration Laboratory for the NABL accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to
1) ----- -----