Description of the course:
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 specifies the Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons–
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 for implementation in Personnel Certification Bodies.
- The course includes the conducting internal audits and management review of Personnel Certification bodies, Non conformity, CAPA.
- The requirements of accreditation by NABCB shall also covered.
Date: 30 – 31 Jan 2023
Duration: 2-days training
Personnel Certification Bodies’ Directors, Managers, Engineers, Scientists, Consultants, Technician; Regulator, Government Bodies, Industries, PSUs, Consulting Organizations, Consultants, Training Organizations, Trainers, etc.
Structure of the Course:
The training with PowerPoint presentations on the interpretation of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 and exercises.
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024:2012
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit and management review as per ISO/IEC 17024:2012
- Improve the Personnel Certification Body’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Personnel Certification Body for the NABCB accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to:
Rohit Varshney, Associate, QCI, Rohit.firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 9773500376
Ranvijay Bihari, Joint Director QCI, email@example.com, Ph. 8800424788
Alok Jain, Director QCI, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 9811352698
1) ----- -----