Description of the course :
ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 specifies the Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 for implementation in Certification Bodies
- The course includes the conducting internal audits and management review of Certification bodies, Non conformity, CAPA
- The requirements of accreditation by NABCB shall also covered.
Date: 15 – 16 June 2023
Duration : 2-days training
Target Learners :
MS Certification Bodies’ Directors, Managers, Engineers, Scientists, Consultants, Technician; Regulator, Government Bodies, Industries, PSUs, Consulting Organizations, Consultants, Training Organizations, Trainers etc.
Structure of the course :
The training with PowerPoint presentations on the interpretation of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 and exercises.
Learning Outcomes :
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit and management review as per ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
- Improve the Certification Body’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Certification Body for the NABCB accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to :