ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Training course on Inspection
Duration – 2-days training (14 hours)
Course Fee – Rs. 5,000 + GST
Target Learners –
Inspection Bodies’ Directors, Managers, Engineers, Scientists, Consultants, Technician; Regulator, Government Bodies, Industries, PSUs, Consulting Organizations, Consultants, Training Organizations, Trainers etc.
Description of the course –
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 specifies the Conformity Assessment Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection.
- The course gives a structure, comprehensive interpretation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for implementation in Inspection Bodies
- The course will discuss process of conducting an inspection; review a number of inspection techniques, Gap analysis, and documentation.
- The course includes the conducting internal audits and management review of Inspection bodies, Non conformity, CAPA
- The requirements of accreditation by NABCB is also covered.
Structure of the course –
The training with PowerPoint presentations on the interpretation of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and exercises.
Learning Outcomes –
After successful completion of the course, you will be having the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Develop and implement a system as per ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
- Plan, manage, implement and lead the internal audit and management review as per ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Improve the Inspection Body’s operation and system.
- Prepare the Inspection Body for the NABCB accreditation in a structured way.
- Learning materials
- Certificate of participation.
For any query, please write to
1) ----- -----